Vehicles In Production
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For? Pre-Order a Buick or Chevy Car, Truck, or SUV Instead
Shopping for a very specific, brand new Buick or Chevy vehicle in the Jamestown area? Having trouble finding your favorite model within our new Chevrolet inventory? You should consider pre-ordering a Buick or Chevy model at Basil Chevrolet Inc.. By placing a factory order, you’ll be able to customize your vehicle with all the color options, performance enhancements, and interior features you want. Find out more about how to pre-order a Chevy or Buick car, truck, or SUV online with our guide below!
How to Reserve Your Vehicle
See what you’re looking for on one of these lists? Please contact us with which vehicle you’re interested in by filling out the form at the bottom of the page! We make pre-ordering quick and easy. Start by filling out the form below and one of our Guest Services Representatives will reach out to you directly. It's really that easy.
Why Pre-Order a Buick or Chevy?
As you’ve probably already noticed, the availability of certain models has been difficult due to the current microchip crises and supply chain slowdowns. Thus, pre-ordering a vehicle is the best way to guarantee that you get the model you want with the features and specs you love at a price that won’t break the bank. Some of the biggest advantages of pre-ordering a Chevy or Buick include:
- Are you interested in a model before it is in stock? When you pre-order a Buick/Chevy online you can reserve the exact trim you want and be one of the first to get behind the wheel of the next highly anticipated all-new model.
- Whether you are looking for a rugged pickup truck like the Chevy Colorado, an exciting muscle car like the Chevy Corvette, or a versatile SUV like the Buick Encore, you can place a factory order with Basil Chevrolet Inc. and have your vehicle built to your specifications.
- By pre-ordering your vehicle, you won’t have to bother with the hassle of visiting a bunch of Westfield area dealerships trying to find the model that has all the features you want.
How Can You Pre-Order a Chevy Silverado 1500 Online?
Not sure how to start pre-ordering a Chevy Silverado 1500? You’ll want to start by filling out our Silverado 1500 custom order form. Here at Basil Chevrolet Inc., we’ve made the process of pre-ordering Chevy Silverado 1500s incredibly simple and quick. Just follow the instructions outlined below and provide the required information to our team:
- First Name: Provide your first name as it appears on your legal documents.
- Last Name: Provide your last name as it appears on your legal documents.
- Email Address: Provide an active email address that’s optimal for us to reach you with updates on your custom order.
- Vehicle of Interest: Select which vehicle you’re searching for within our database (in this case, a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickup).
- Message: Provide any relevant or additional information as it pertains to your pre-order.
Once you’ve filled out our form, we’ll keep you posted every step of the way with manufacturing and shipping updates. The best part? You won’t have to worry about financing or payments until your vehicle arrives at our Fredonia lot!
Why Custom Order a Chevrolet Silverado?
Now that you know you can custom order a Chevy Silverado 1500, it’s equally important to understand why you should custom order one. First and foremost, Basil Chevrolet Inc. is a go-to source for Silverado trucks in the Westfield area. We provide any and all of our customers with a streamlined and transparent car buying experience. This emphasis on efficiency is why you can pre-order a Chevy Silverado 1500 straight from the manufacturer and expect to be behind the wheel soon! Whatever your vehicle purchasing expectations may be, we look forward to surpassing them.
Pre-Order a Chevrolet Vehicle at Basil Chevrolet Inc. Today!
Placing a factory order is hands-down the best way to get behind the wheel of your dream Buick or Chevy. Fill out our streamlined form below and let our Finance specialists take care of things from start to finish! And as always, if you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to contact us at Basil Chevrolet Inc. for further assistance!