* 100% Guaranteed Credit Approval *, All Wheel Drive*, Navigation, Blue Tooth Conectivity, *PUSH TO START*, *BACK UP CAMERA*, *HEATED SEATS*, *VENTILATED SEATS*, *NON SMOKER*, *7 PASSENGER*, *TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY*, *LEATHER*, *REMOTE STARTER*, *ALUMINUM WHEELS*, *STEERING WHEEL AUDIO CONTROLS*, *FREE NEW YORK STATE INSPECTIONS*, *POWER LIFT GATE*, *MEMORY SEATING*, *20" WHEELS*, *6 MONTH / 6000 MILE POWER-TRAIN WARRANTY*, *FIRST OIL CHANGE IS FREE*, *BUY 3 OIL CHANGES GET 4TH FREE*, *POWER SEAT*, *LED LIGHTS*, *Powertrain Warranty for Life*, 4WD, jet black Leather, Navigation System, Preferred Equipment Group 1SA.
Recent Arrival. Odometer is 35159 miles below market average.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs
* Shop here if you need your SUV to carry up to eight passengers, all of their stuff, and tow up to 8,300 pounds. Not only can you do all that, but you’ll look good while doing it. Source: KBB.com
* Available seating for up to eight passengers; strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; quiet interior. Source: Edmunds
* The well-recognized Escalade has been among the Kings of the SUV family for years. For 2015, the much loved SUV has been revamped and upgraded. The classic, eye-catching look of the Escalade remains unchanged, riding high on it's traditional body-frame. But for some it's on what's on the inside that counts. The all new interior is wrapped in a wealth of perforated leather, prominent stitching and genuine wood, while tiered surfaces demonstrate a level of detail and craftsmanship unmatched in previous generations. The dash and instrument panel are anchored by the flashy CUE multimedia system and its 8-inch touchscreen interface. CUE uses proximity sensors to activate common options and controls as the user's hand approaches. Opt for the larger 12.3in and embrace the HD graphics. The front and rear ends use steeply stacked vertical layouts for the standard LED headlights and taillights, and Cadillac's grille design is presented in its largest form yet. The Escalade also carries over a 6.2-liter V8, this one comes from the latest generation of direct-injection engines, with output increased to 420HP and 460 lb-ft of torque. This combination combusts in a freight train-like pull when you hit the throttle. The base rear-wheel-drive Escalade can tow up to 8,200 pounds – making it useful for those who aren't afraid to get a little dirty. Escalade's new technologies include safety features to help protect occupants at all times; front and rear automatic braking relies short-range radar technology and ultrasonic sensors to help avoid front and rear low-speed collisions. Driver Awareness packages include Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning System, and the patented Safety Alert Seat, which uses directional vibrations to alert the driver to potential crash threats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary